Become a Member
Our Membership Philosophy: A Place for Everyone
Do you share our passion for the library and its programs? Would you like to encourage the use of the library and support its cultural and educational value to the community?
Your membership donation allows the library to provide more services and programs than they otherwise could. If you want to be more involved we welcome you to volunteer, too.
There are many ways to be a Friend. You can:
- Purchase a tax-deductible membership with your annual donation of $20 to $100, or perhaps a lifetime membership for $2,500.
- Make an honorary donation in honor of a loved one.
- Promote your business or other activity as a sponsor.
- Become a member of the Wine Divas, a fundraising support group the Pouring Over Books event.
- Donate your used books to be sold at one of our Used Book Sales.
- Volunteer your time and expertise to promote the library.
Please complete our contact form and we’ll get in touch.
Become a Member* Today!
* NOTE: Friends Membership comes with an eNewsletter subscription. You may Opt-Out upon receiving your first eNewsletter.