Some donated items may be added to the library’s collection, but most are sold to raise money for library programs.
What We Can Use
- Gently used hardback and paperback books: fiction or nonfiction, for children, young adults, and adults.
- Commercially recorded CDs of music and audiobooks, DVDs
We Do Not Accept
- Damaged books (broken spines, missing covers, stained, mildewed)
- Outdated computer, business, current events, medical, or travel books
- Cassettes or VHS tapes
- Textbooks published more than five years ago
Where and When to Donate
Please bring books to the Big Blue Bin located in front of the Sententia Vera Cultural Hub.
If you are moving or have a large number of books to donate (over 3 boxes), please email us a few days prior to coordinate a drop-off time at our book storage space.
Value of Your Donation
Your donation is tax-deductible, though we are unable to assign a dollar value to your donation.
Contact us if you need proof of donation for large quantities of books.