Our Membership Philosophy: A Place for Everyone
Do you share our passion for the library and its programs? Would you like to encourage the use of the library and support its cultural and educational value to the community?
Your membership and your commitment of time and money helps improve the library’s resources and services.
There are many ways to be part of our family. You can:
- Purchase a tax-deductible membership, an annual renewable donation of anywhere from $20 up to $100, or even a lifetime membership for $2,500
- Promote your business or other activity as an event sponsor for Pouring Over Books, our annual literary event and wine tasting fundraiser
- Become a member of the Wine Divas, a fundraising support group the Pouring Over Books event
- Purchase an event ticket to our annual literary event and wine tasting fundraiser, Pouring Over Books
- Accept a role as a significant underwriter of Friends’ activities*
- Volunteer your time and expertise to further our goals*
*Please use our contact form to indicate your interest, and we get in touch.