Show Your Support for the Dripping Springs Community Library!
Customers love businesses that believe in their community.
You get the chance to highlight your brand close-to-home.
Join Us for the 12th Annual Pouring Over Books Event!
Each year has been more fun and raised more money for the library!
On Sunday, February 12, 2023, from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m., the Friends will host the 12th Annual Pouring Over Books fundraiser.
The generous local venue, The Prospect House, is donating the use of their impressive venue. Please consider them for your special occasion.
This event is our biggest fundraiser and will include a discussion and book signing with two popular Texas authors: Dixie Lee Evatt and Helen Currie Foster.
Attendees will enjoy live music, and a choice of wines, craft beers, or fine teas accompanied by tasty bites supplied by local restaurant Route 12 Filling Station. While you’re at the Prospect House check out the auction items, too. This year we’ll be offering all the auction items virtually with the Bidding Owl platform.
How We Help
$22,000 Donated in 2022 by the Friends for library expansion, equipment, programs, and services for our growing community.
11,000 Active library patrons use our local Dripping Springs Community Library to access library equipment, programs, and services, early learning software, summer programs, musical concerts, an expanded eReader program, a Maker’s Space, and so much more.
In 2022, some of the Friends donated money was spent on:
- $4500 for library expansion
- Three DELL computers for patron usage.
- Jazz Concert on the Porch series in May and August.
- Manga Drawing and Paper Collage workshops.
- 30×50′ tent rental for Summer Programs.
- Art supplies for children’s Summer Programs.
- Instructor fee Memoir Writing Workshop.
The Dripping Springs Community Library is an essential resource. Look at these numbers:
and 10,062 library active library cardholders.
Benefits of Becoming a Pouring Over Books Sponsor
- Increased local awareness of your brand – You stand out to 94% of Americans who believe in the value of libraries.
- Reach a targeted market for your products or services – Library users are active, engaged people with disposable income.
- Improved goodwill & customer perception of your business – Customers remember your support for the causes they believe in.
The Friends show our thanks for your generous support by:
- Giving you a Complimentary Friends of the Library 1-year membership
- Placing your logo with a link to your website, on our website
- Mentioning your business on the Friends active social media
- Thanks displayed in the Dripping Springs Library newsletter – sent to 15K readers
- Listing on all of the Pouring Over Books promotions
- Free tickets to the event
- A signed copy of the featured author’s book
(benefits vary by sponsorship level- see chart below)
|BENEFIT||Platinum – $1500||Gold – $500||Bronze – $300|
|One year Friends membership||included||included||included|
|Your business logo & link on our website||included||included||included|
|Tickets to wine tasting party||4||2||2|
|Tickets to Pouring Over Books event||6||4||2|
|Listing on promotional materials||included||included||included|