4002 E. Hwy 290 (corner of Sunset Canyon & 290)
Teresa Carbajal Ravet, Friends of DSCL Board member, is generously allowing us to use the shaded porch of her business, Sententia Vera Cultural Hub, for the sale. It will be in the fresh air, but we ask you to wear your mask while shopping.
We anticipate having over 2,000 used books for sale, including children’s, fiction, and southwestern history and Texana from two estates.
Childrens’ books will all be only fifty cents, and the other books will be priced from $1.00 to $4.00 with a few collectible books at higher prices.
● Questions? Have tons of books to donate? Email Cindy at email@example.com
● Want to show off your mad baking skills with a Bake Sale donation? Let us know if you can bring baked goods by the Hub on
Saturday morning by emailing Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Need Volunteers!
Volunteers are needed to:
● Move boxes from a location on Tiger Lane to The Hub, Friday, May 21 at 5 pm
● Help set up the tables and arrange the books on Saturday, May 22, 7:00 am
● Help during the sale at one of 2 shifts: 8:30-noon or noon-2:30
● Move any remaining books back to our storage garage after the sale
Please text Cindy at 512-988-0579 or email her at email@example.com