Sponsorship opportunity: As a valued business neighbor of the Friends of the Dripping Springs Community Library, you are invited to become a sponsor of the 8th annual Pouring Over Books.
– What is it? Pouring Over Books is a meet-the-author wine tasting. This year will feature a panel discussion moderated by John Pacheco, Editor of the Dripping Springs Century News.
– When is it? Sunday, February 24, 2019, from 3 – 5:30 PM.
– Where is it held? Prospect House, 12745 Silver Creek Rd., Dripping Springs, TX 78620
– Will refreshments be served? There will be light
– Will there be entertainment? Alex Dormont’s Hot Texas Swing Band will provide musical entertainment, and there will also be a silent auction.
– What does it cost to attend? Tickets are priced at $50 each.
Sponsorships range from $250 to $1,500. Each sponsor is mentioned prominently in all promotional materials and will also have a click-through logo display on our sponsor page on our website through all of 2019. Other Sponsorship perks are indicated for each level of sponsorship. Please select your sponsorship level below. Thank you for your support of the Friends of the Dripping Springs Community Library.